- Everyone is welcome to join in the discussion!
- This group meets every month on the first Thursday at 7pm.
- New members are always welcome!
- Copies of the current book club selection are available at the Library - you do not have to place a hold on the book yourself, we have already done that for you! Just ask for the current book at the front desk, then come to the next meeting.
- Discussion questions or guides are usually provided with the book (when available).
- Suggestions for books for the club to read are encouraged!
- If you are interested in finding out past titles that the Book Club has read, you can find a list of them here: Books Read
- This group has a Facebook page
The book we are currently reading throughout June is The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. Our next meeting will be on Thursday, June 4th.